X3M EGF GLOW LIQUID MOISTURIZER 100ML
Cliniccare liquid moisturizers rely on natural extracts and organically-sourced active ingredients to give your skin the safest and most reliable route to achieving a visibly youthful, healthy and trouble-free complexion. These refreshing and light skin care products are an important part of a good skin care regime due to their ability to thoroughly cleanse your skin and prepare it for the next steps.
Cliniccare liquid moisturizers achieve this by:
- Clearing your skin, especially the pores, from impurities that your cleanser may have missed. This eliminates the accumulated dirt within the pores, which visibly reduces their size and enhances the penetration of active ingredients of the subsequent skin care product.
- Soothing irritated skin and helping to restore moisture balance. It is a benefit that protects the skin from irritations created by dryness, dehydration and excessive greasiness, such as, pimples, acne breakouts, early appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dull and aged looking skin texture.
All CLINICCARE home care liquid moisturizers contain a high concentration of low molecule hyaluronic acid (2.0%-3.0%).
Brighten and plump dull skin with X3M EGF Glow Liquid Moisturiser.
Lightweight and refreshing, this gently corrective liquid targets Tyrosinase within the skin to help control melanin production and lighten uneven pigmentation caused by excessive UV exposure. Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid provides deep down hydration while Peptides stimulate collagen production, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth with a brighter, more radiant appearance.
Suitable for most skin types, apply to cleansed skin twice a day for best results.
- Energising antioxidant fluid
- Hydrates and refreshes the skin
- Brightens dark spots
- Stimulates collagen production
• 3% Hyaluronic Acid (30 mg/ml LMWHA)
• sh-oligopeptide-1 (EGF)
• Mulberry Bark Extract
• Beta Glucan
1. Efficacy of cream-based novel formulations of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights in anti-wrinkle treatment. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22052267
3. Ability of moisturizers to reduce dry skin and irritation and to prevent their return: http://journal.scconline.org/pdf/cc2005/cc056n06/p00427-p00444.pdf
4. Centella Asiatica in cosmetology: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3834700/
5. Skin Lightening and Wrinkle Improving Efficacy of Organic Portulaca Oleracea Extract in Skin Care Cosmetic: http://www.sersc.org/journals/IJBSBT/vol5_no5/8.pdf
There are no reviews yet.