ENERGIZING HAIR CONDITIONER 500ML
How you wash your hair and the products you use can go a long way toward maintaining smooth, shiny hair. Follow these simple tips from dermatologists to maintain healthy hair.
Wash oily hair more frequently. How often you wash your hair should be based on how much oil your scalp produces. As you get older, your scalp makes less oil, so you may not need to shampoo as often. But if you see flakes in your hair, you may not be shampooing enough. This can lead to dandruff and other scalp diseases.
Concentrate shampoo on the scalp. When washing your hair, concentrate on cleaning primarily the scalp, rather than washing the entire length of hair. Washing only your hair can create flyaway hair that is dull and coarse.
Use rinse/conditioner after every shampoo. Using a rinse/conditioner can significantly improve the look of damaged or weathered hair by increasing shine, decreasing static electricity, improving strength and offering some protection from harmful UV rays.
Maintain beautiful hair and a healthy scalp with the Energizing Hair Conditioner.
Designed to work alongside shampoo, this lightweight conditioning product repairs environmental damage done to weak hair while boosting its overall shine and vibrancy. It also nourishes a dry scalp and prevents irritation to create an overall healthier head of hair.
Suitable for all skin types, massage into wet hair after shampooing before rinsing for best results.
- Maintains a healthy scalp
- Nourishes and smoothes hair
- Repairs damage
- Use after shampoo
Main active ingredients:
• Citrullus Colosynthis Fruit Extract, stimulate hair growth, with an effect comparable to finasteride.
• Velvet Extract, promotes hair growth by regulating the hair cycle and cell proliferation in hair follicles.
• Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, protect from hair loss and promote hair growth.
• Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, protect from hair loss and promote hair growth.
• Centella Asiatica Extract, by increasing the supply of blood to the capillaries under the skin, centella asiatica can improve the health and condition of skin’s surface layers. It can also stimulate hair growth by delivering an increased flow of oxygenated blood to the hair follicles.
• Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract gives more well-organized bands of collagen, more fibroblasts and hair follicle and less inflammatory cells.
• Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, is a good antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory agent.
• Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea) have anti-inflammatory effects, known to prevent hair loss and encourage hair regrowth.
• Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, remarkably promotes hair growth, even faster than Minoxidil.
• Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract is used for preventing and treating baldness; and treating circulation problems, eczema, It is also used for wound healing.
• Panthenol functions as a humectant that increases the water content of hair and improves its elasticity. Panthenol is inactive but is readily converted to pantothenic acid in the skin. Pantothenic acid is then incorporated as an important component in the energy cycle of the cell. Panthenol can also attract water into the upper layer of the skin and is thus effective as a moisturizer and softener.
• Polyquaternium 10, anti-static and moisturizing properties. It is considered a film former, supplying a sheen end coating to hair strands.
• Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is a healing elixir, rich in essential fatty acids that impart moisture directly to the hair and scalp.