Anti-cellulite cream 200 ml
Anti-cellulite cream visibly reduces the appearance of dimples and roughtness of the skin. A clinical study under medical supervision demonstrates a reduction of the dimple volume of 31% after 28 days of treatment while visibly firming the skin up to 170%. Specially formulated for all skin types.
- Endor Technologies patented gold nanoparticle with hyaluronic acid technology, clinically proven to enhance the skin’s natural ability to produce hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin.
- Shea butter which nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Free of harmful substances: all our products are free of parabens, sensitive preservers, artifical colouring emulsifiers and aggressive surfactants, pesticides mutagenic or reprotoxic substances, skin irritating alcohols, sulphides, formaldehydes, nitrosamines, butylated hydroxytoluene, methylisothiazolinone and others.
- Apply Anti-cellulite Cream once in the morning and night following the instructions shown below.
- Incompatibilities: No incompatibility has been described for any product in this range. The Endor Cream can be combined with any cosmetic product: treatment, beauty, cleansing, solar protector, make up or perfumery.
- Adverse effects: If you observe any adverse effect, stop the treatment immediately. If the effect persists, check with your physician.
- Precautions: Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Volume: 200 ml/ 6,67fl.oz.
Scientifically tested efficacy
All our products pass through rigorous efficacy studies in hospital environment and under medical supervision. Impartial instrumental measures demonstrate that the products are effective and its results are extremely visible. None of our products are animal tested.
A clinical study was performed on 24 volunteers aged from 32 to 52 years old. The anti-cellulite cream was applied twice a day for 28 days.
31% Cellulite reduction
52% Firmness improvement
Results depict an average reduction of the dimple volume of 31% and an average increase in firmness of 52%.
The pictures have not been retouched or modified in any way.
Clinical study performed at the Instituto de Fotomedicina del Centro Médico Teknon under the supervision of Doctor Joan Ramón Garcés, Doctor Eva Ciscar and the researcher Gabriel Buendía.
How to use the Cream
Apply the Anti-cellulite Cream once in the morning and at night, with a soft massage on the legs and particularly in the areas with dimples, until completely absorbed.