Based on their formation and appearance:
- Striae rubrae: Pink / red stretch marks (acute)
- Striae albae: White stretch marks (chronic)
Based on their occurrence:
- Striae gravidarum: as a result of pregnancy.
- Striae nigrae: Dark grey or black stretch marks (usually applicable to darker complexion skin types).
- Striae caerulea: Dark blue / purplish stretch marks
- Striae atrophicans: Thinned skin associated with stretch marks, due to the prolonged use of corticosteroids or after a surgical procedure.
for Strech Marks ( White, Brown, Red) use: CELLTENSE SERUM
Non-invasive adjuvant serum for aesthetic Body care treatments .
Use: Topical soft massage until complete absorption ( then use devices such as Microneedling, HiFU, RF ), session every 15 days.