- Skin pigmentation disorders affect the color of skin
- When melanocytes become triggered, damaged or unhealthy, it affects melanin production. Some pigmentation disorders affect just patches of skin. Others affect your entire body.
- If body makes too much melanin, skin gets darker. If it makes too little melanin, skin gets lighter.
- Vitiligo is a condition that causes patches of light skin.
- Albinism is a genetic condition affecting a person’s skin. A person with albinism may have no color, lighter than normal skin color, or patchy missing skin color.
- Hyperpigmentation, Sun damage (UV), Inflammation Ex: acne, burn, Skin injury (pigmented scar), Skin diseases (lentigo), Genetic factors (freckles), Hormonal factors (melasma), Ex: pregnancy
- Hypopigmentation, Infections, Blisters and burns, Skin genetic diseases, Scars.
EGF TIGHT: using EGF ( Epidermal Growth Factor ) Glow: Non-invasive adjuvant EGF solution for Hyperpigmentaion treatments.
Use: use devices such as Microneedling, Post Laser Fractional, then add EGF Glow Serum with Topical soft massage of serum until complete absorption, ( session every 10 days ).
Using Brightening MesoMask: Non-invasive Pure Bio-cellulose Mesomask for Hyperpigmentaion treatments.
Use: use devices such as Microneedling, Post Laser Fractional, then add meso serum with Topical soft massage of serum until complete absorption then apply mask, ( session every 10 days ).