- Cellulite is a cosmetic, localized skin condition that causes a dimpled appearance on the surface of the skin
- Also known as orange peel skin due to its texture
- Most common in females than males
- Affects 80% of women over 20 years old despite their weight
- Cellulite is not a disease, but rather a cosmetic skin condition that is very common
- Grade 0: No dimpling when pinching.
- Grade 1: Dimpling when pinching.
- Grade 2: Visible dimpling while standing.
- Grade 3: Visible dimpling when both standing and laying.
- Aging and female hormones:
Skin gets thinner and more deteriorated.
- Genetic predisposition:
Family history of skin quality.
- Weight gain and unbalanced diet:
More bigger fats cells causes more cellulite, along with nutrients deficiency.
- Circulation and lack of exercise:
Impaired lymphatic drainage due to low activity, clogged arteries and accumulation of fluids and toxins.
for Cellulite and Sagging Skin use: CELLTENSE SERUM
Non-invasive adjuvant serum for aesthetic Body care treatments .
Use: Topical soft massage until complete absorption ( then use devices such as Microneedling, HiFU, RF ), session every 15 days.